Our Junior Secondary
- Our Junior Secondary covers years 7-10, or ages 11-15 years.
- It's focus is to build on the strong foundations laid in Primary, while acknowledging that students are now entering puberty and adolescence.
- It is a time of considerable change and growth that demands sensitivity
- The program engages students in high energy 'hands on' activities
- The core subjects include: Literacy, Numeracy, Social Sciences, Science, Biblical studies, Christian Service, Languages, Outdoor education, Health, P.E and Sport, the Arts and ICT, Maori. Optional courses are offered where possible, these may include Technologies, Woodwork, Cooking, Music, Speech and Drama, Arts and Crafts, Electronics.
- Carefully chosen Christian staff guide our young people, and continue to nurture the development of Godly character, a culture of service, the promotion of Godly leadership, the pursuit of excellence in all areas of life, and maintaining strong relationships.
- Students take on self-management and increased responsibility for their learning and choices